1. It is hereby acknowledged by the Customer/Client that Home IT Solutions has been requested to perform repair work or other services that may destroy some or all data files, settings and software's stored on customer's System.
2. The Customer/Client also acknowledges that in the event of the said data files, settings and software's being erased, damaged or lost during repair work or other services performed by Home IT Solutions Ltd , neither Home IT Solutions Ltd nor its employees will be held responsible. We can back up your data for a set fee ($40 inc GST), this data will retained on our data server for the duration of 60 days, upon which it will be removed.
3. Payment terms, items to be paid for via Cash, Credit Card or upon pickup. Ownership of any supplied items passes to the customer on full payment of the invoice.
4. The Customer also acknowledges that there will be a minimum checking fee of Forty Dollars inc GST ($40 inc GST) applied against each repair job and agrees to pay this amount regardless of whether to proceed with the repair or not.
5. The Customer also acknowledges that our minimum charge for onsite service is Sixty Dollars inc GST ($60 inc GST) plus any travel charge.
6. The Customer also acknowledges that all repaired items (computer systems, computer parts, printers, fax machines, mobile phones etc.) must be picked up by the Customer within thirty (30) days from the date of repair. Otherwise, Home IT Solutions will dispose of the said item at our discretion.
7. By placing the order for a service job, or by leaving your computer or any other items to Home IT Solutions for servicing, the Customer is deemed to accept the above Terms of Trade.
8. All accounts will need to be settled within 7 days upon receipt of goods. This can be done via Internet Banking*, Eftpos and Credit Card facilities in-store. (Unless prior arrangement with management)
9. Any overdue accounts will incur an account fee of 1.7% per month. If an account is extremely overdue then Home IT Solutions Ltd will use the services of debt collectors to get payment for the goods/services the client received.
10. E-WASTE: When a customer/client wants expired or old IT equipment to be recycled Home IT Solution Ltd will endeavor to pass on the hardware items to E-Waste specialists, once we receive the item(s) we hold no responsibility on data/hardware lost. Please ask if you would like your personal data wiped before E-Waste commences *$40 fee will apply.
Price for E-Waste Printers and Other Items $15 inc GST no CRT's allowed